Take this list and check it twice, to see if you’re in compliance with the latest PCI DSS requirements:
• Have you created a security policy that meets compliance?
• Do you scan for vulnerabilities?
• Do you review all code changes before production?
• Have you implemented change control procedures?
• Do you identify, prioritize and address newly discovered and common security vulnerabilities?
• Have you incorporated information security in the SDLC?
• Do you maintain secure environments?
• Do you train developers to code more secure apps?
If your organization deals with credit card information, you must take steps to protect the information. Organizations that suffer a breach and have not taken steps to ensure compliance can be penalized, and in some cases may even be prohibited from working with specific payment brands.
PCI DSS regulations offer best practices and methodologies for compliance. This webinar lays it all out for you and makes it easy to understand what you need to do. Sign up today and keep your holidays happy.